Friday, September 4, 2009

Nesting Doll Designs - 2009

I am going to try and keep this post updated with all of our nesting doll designs and prices.  

If you are interested in ordering something for this holiday season, please send me and email at vickihyde@yahoo.com.

Thanks!


Halloween Mix 10 Piece  -$55 (the small pieces get very tiny -- and I tend to paint the characters in a different order every time I paint one).

I also have a 5 piece Haunted house for $45

and 5 piece potbelly Halloween Mix for $35
(Will get pics up once I have my new camera :)

Five piece Ghost -$16.50

Black Cats, Pumpkins and Ghosts 5 piece - by Alyce $30

10 piece Simple Jack-O-Lantern - $38

Simple 3 Piece Nativities (left by me, right one by Alyce) -$25
Snowmen Chime dolls - $25 each
(these wooden dolls have bells in them that jingle when you rock them)

5 piece Pot Belly Snowmen by Alyce - $30 (she painted 3 sets of these)

5 Piece Penguins - $30 - Can't wait to do more of these!
5 piece Egg shape Santa's  $35 

Bears with Toys - $50 by Alyce 

Santa and Mrs. Claus Chime Dolls - $25 each or $45 for the pair  (There are also Solo Santas)


Santa & Penguin Eggs - $7.00 each or 4 for $25  
They are hollow wooden eggs that open.  A stocking stuffer or other surprise can be hidden inside.  I LOVE these little guys!
Peasant Girl Chime Dolls - $25

As always -- I love feedback and opinions... so please comment away!

More can be made of almost all of the above designs.  The bear is an exception because I only had 2 blank ones and they were the last ones.

I also do very detailed fine art nativity sets.  These are priced higher because they take an extremely long time to do.  Every one is unique in its own way. 

The smallest piece in the 10 piece pictured below is a little lamb (in front of the stable)
Below is an example of one of my 7 piece nativities - 
Fine art Nativities are priced as follows
10 piece (large doll 10") - $200
7 piece (large doll - 8") -$150
5 piece (large doll -6") - $100


7 comments:

Tracy said...

WOW!!! What amazing talent you have!! Love them!! You should do well, they will be a HUGE hit at the Farmers Market and boutiques!! Good Luck!!

nAnnie Laurie said...

OH MY WONDERFUL!! halloween! vicki you're my ONLY source for these dolls - amazing! I'll be back to you soon on just what I want...wow!

Carola said...

I really like how they all turned out. You both did a very nice job. I would love to have several different items, I especially love snowmen and of course bears. I think you will do well selling them.

ozzmom said...

I love these I saw your moms and I just love them will you be doing some request of family's like your mom's if so I would love some for Christmas presents.

Kenningtons said...

So....how do I buy???? I'm DYING for the 7 piece nativity, the pot belly snowmen by Alyce, the halloween mix and the 3 piece simple nativity.... I'm serious, let me know how I can buy from you and I'm all about it!

Brekke Felt said...

These are unbelievable!!! Love them!

Anonymous said...

Are you still making these? The 10 pc nativity set?