Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Baby "E"

B was sweet enough to let me come and do a photo shoot for my painting references. I wanted to capture the sleepy newborn and mom...

Baby "E" was a great sport, especially since we had to do everything on the fly. I had to leave in the middle to pick up Tamsyn from preschool and then we had to make sure and be done in time for B to go pick up her daughter 45 minutes later.

I know I got some images I can use for painting, just hoping that there are some that B will like and be able to use as regular photographs too.






I thought this was fun because by accident I got the letters in the background... and this little guy was born on Christmas Eve.


I don't know why... but I like this one a lot even though it is so grainy...

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Vicki;
You can take pictures of this wonderful little guy any time you want!! What a wonder job you did on these pics.

Thanks
Nana