Thursday, November 13, 2008

Mostly Cut-Out Cakes

Teri asked me awhile ago to post all the other cakes I've made. So, here ya go....this isn't all of them, but most. I included the beach ball cake that I forgot to include in the fondant cakes. The rest of these are not made of fondant. I frosted the majority of them with White Mountain Frosting and decorated with candy. A few have store bought or buttercream frosting. The Winnie the Pooh and Scooby I have made more than once, they are made with a mold pan. I probably should have just put my favorites, some of these cakes are not so good. Some pictures aren't the easiest to see, either, but anyway here they all are. Most of my ideas come from my kids and what they ask for. Which ones are your favorites?

























3 comments:

Tracy said...

You're so creative!! I LOVE the Raggedy Ann cake!! :-)

Vicki said...

My favs are the killer whale, nemo and frog cakes. I also really love the monkey ballerina because it makes me think of Jada and smile.. what a fun personality to think of having that kind of a cake for her birthday.

Teri said...

Yay! I'm so glad you did this. I love looking at all the neat cakes you've done. I think my favorites are the 2nd turtle, the frog, the game cube (cause that just looks so real) and I always love the rocking horse. I really like the killer whale and the kitty too! Hmm I have a lot of favorites. ;)
I'm curious as too which ones were the most complicated...