Monday, November 10, 2008

Self Portrait

The photography forum I am in does a challenge every few weeks to help get creative juices flowing.  There is a different theme or photography method chosen each time.  This was my first one to participate in.  The challenge was "self portrait"  (without your face in it).
The above was my first attempt... then I thought that it didn't quite portray me ... so I did the next one, which shows a bit more of  "Me"  since being a mom is really one of the most important parts of my whole self.
p.s. that is a sneak peak at my castle puzzle (which is now finished, hopefully on Thursday I will find out they are going to go ahead with it..*fingers crossed*).  Obviously I can't show all the artwork online, but that is a glimpse.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I like it, very creative!!

Carola said...

I really think the second self portrait is the best. I like it lots. I am looking forward to seeing a completed castle puzzle!