Tuesday, September 7, 2010

La Deish

I am incredibly lucky to have a niece this gorgeous! She has amazing skin that required little to no editing (which made my job even easier.) I had fun shooting away...I was bummed when the sun was going down and we were losing light.
Tianna made a great assistant and I am excited to get to take her pictures in a couple of years...They are beautiful sisters.
I know 8 pictures is a rather large sneak peek, but I had hard enough time cutting it down to 8. She is stunning!












3 comments:

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Wow, these are so fantastic! I'm sure it was easy with such a beautiful girl...love ya Teisha!

Michelle Thompson said...

Teri, they turned out so wonderfully! I couldn't have asked for more! I love them! Thank you so much!

Stacey said...

Gorgeous!! She is such a great cross between Jayson and Michelle...beautiful pictures, Teri!