Sunday, October 3, 2010

Halloween Goodies

With a new baby only weeks away, I decided not to sign up to do craft shows this year, and I also opted to go easy on the nesting doll painting. However, I couldn't resist signing up to use the Creative Arts Council's booth at the farmers market just once. Like last year, I ended up with the final day of the market -- Oct. 9th.

I tried to convince myself to just use what I had leftover from last year, but the most enjoyable part for me is coming up with new designs... so I went ahead with a few simple ideas.

Hollow Halloween Eggs with a Surprise Inside
And... a whole bunch of Halloween candy wraps. The bats and mummies in the red bowl I saw somewhere else and thought they would be fun to make. The rest are all my own designs and artwork.
Vampire with Cape
Open the cape to see the message
Ghosts mints with stretchy gloves hat
Large candy bar Witches with glove hats
I am pretty sure I went a bit overboard for a one day show... but at least I had fun right?

To see my holiday designs from last year click here --
Besides this one farmers market I am planning on taking a few custom gift orders this year.

1 comment:

Teri said...

These are super cute! How fun. :)