Friday, July 8, 2011

The D Fam

This is my basketball playing buddy Paige and her cute family.  I adore her, not only because she loves to play hoops in the same competitive-will drive 30 miles late at night just for a pick up game way, but because she is real and straightforward and fun to talk to.  

I love to barter and this photoshoot was payback for her hubby detailing my car.  
If you have seen how my van gets you know I got the better end of the bargain.  :)   
Poor guy-- he had to suffer both ends (cleaning and posing for pics), but  he was willing to do it for his wife, and was patient the entire time.  Thanks Devan!


 C was always on the move, but luckily there was some tall grass that he felt trapped in so we could keep him still long enough to get a few shots.

He gets those eyes from his mama! (and I didn't even touch them editing)










This one is one of my favorites



Where did that bunny go?!

Tamsyn came along as my assistant. She did a good job getting C to smile and look my direction... she also was her usual Tamsyn self and caught a few bugs in between shots. Here she is showing C the butterfly she found.
 

1 comment:

Teri said...

What fun shots! Cute family!
I can't wait to look at them on my computer screen though...I think Dad's is blowing them out just a little. :)