Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Thompsons

Michelle asked me quite a while ago if I would do their family pictures when we came to visit them, and I am so glad she did. She picked a beautiful place to take them at and I had a lot of fun with them.


Here are some of my favorite pictures from Mon. night. I don't think you can find a better looking family to take pictures of. :)

This is the same picture 3 different ways. I Love it and I can't decide which cropping I like the best, so I put them all on.




I was happy to see that when I suggested a human pyramid, they all jumped on board. This family really is amazing.
These kids get a long so well and really seem to enjoy each other's company.

Here is the beautiful couple:
I'm not done editing, so these aren't the finished products, but they give you the idea.

7 comments:

Jem said...

Those are really good Terri. I think the black and white ones look the best and I like that they are all barefoot. We've gotten to know the Thompsons better since we moved here and we think they are pretty neat also.

Vicki said...

You know all of my critiques already bc we talked on the phone... but I want to comment, (so you return the favor when I post;)
I like the colored one of the couple the best. I love how both of their eye colors pop in it.
Also, looking again at the three different ways you cropped the one with the kids in the background, I think I like the one portrait style the best... when I look at the landscape one, I almost feel like it needs cropped portrait again, I don't know if that makes sense or not, but I think the composition is better vertical.
I want to see them all again in a new post with the backgrounds edited.
Good work!

Vicki said...

When I talk of the cropping... I mean the two colored ones...
I like how the sepia one is cropped close up landscape.

Michelle Thompson said...

I love the pictures. It will be hard to decide which Christmas one I want for cards. They all turned out great. We love you guys and thanks again for doing that for us!

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

I am one of Michelle's friends, and what wonderful pictures. Of course you had a great family to work with. I love them all. I always look forward to Michelle's Christmas card, and can't wait to see which one she chooses. Good Luck!!!!

Tracy said...

Teri,
I had no idea you had such talent. I love the way you group your subjects, that's a talent!! You're very creative and have a great eye. Too bad you don't live closer and my kids won't all be home for Thanksgiving, I'd have you take our family pictures!!

This a a FUN idea, your blog. Melissa Wolvington and I were just saying we thought Ashley should post pictures of her amazing cakes. How is is that so much talent went to one family?!

Jamie said...

Teri I love these photos! Beautiful.